- 1/9. De första av idag Fyrdung 5:52
- 2/9. Ge ej din fiende frid Fyrdung 3:16
- 3/9. Svärdshymn Fyrdung 5:21
- 4/9. Corneliu Codreanu Fyrdung 5:08
- 5/9. Urkraft Fyrdung 6:05
- 6/9. Revolution Fyrdung 4:37
- 7/9. First degree Fyrdung 3:24
- 8/9. Folkligt uppror Fyrdung 4:52
- 9/9. De vita gudarnas söner Fyrdung 4:29
Fyrdung was a Swedish band that played melodic ethnically conscious and socially critical hard rock / metal with more or less prominent elements of Norse folk music. The lyrics dealt with topics such as mythology and history, as well as the sublime fate of the Nordic people, not infrequently with occult overtones.
From the beginning, they were a couple of old friends from bands like Division S who went into the studio in the late 1990s to record something fun. The result was the album "Vedergällning" which was released several years later.
"Fyrdung" is a Saxon word with the approximate meaning of "The protection of the People's Law".